If you use the Buy Now Pay Later service AfterPay and are curious to know -Does Victoria’s Secret take AfterPay, you are on the right post to get the complete answer.
In a nutshell: Yes, you may be able to use the AfterPay installment scheme to make payments at Victoria’s Secret Stores as well as for online shopping at their website.
AfterPay payment method was already available at Victoria’s Secret stores in countries outside the USA like Australia, Europe, etc.
In June 2021, AfterPay announced its extending partnership with major retailers that included popular names like CVS, Amazon, Nike, etc. and the list included Victoria’s Secret.
In this guide, we will cover the steps on how to use AfterPay for your shopping at Victoria’s Secret.
Does Victoria’s Secret Accept AfterPay?
Yes, you can use AfterPay for shopping at Victoria’s secret both in-store and online.
However, this facility may not be available to all users as AfterPay, as it is apparently released to selected users, who have access to it in the AfterPay App.
You can check on the AfterPay app if you have access to Victoria’s Secret store indicating you have the ability to use it.
You also have the option to shop online using the AfterPay app.
If you want to shop at a store, you can find participating stores in the Afterpay app in the Card tab or in the in-Store section of the Shop tab.
If you get the option to use AfterPay at Victoria’s Secret, you will have to generate a one-time virtual card on AfterPay inside their App. You can then make the payment at the store check out, by using this virtual card as a payment method in your wallet like Apple Pay. Do remember to activate the AfterPay card before using it.
To find Victoria’s Secret store locations near you, you need to enable location services access for the Afterpay app and have the app updated.
Other brands supported by AfterPay include ThirdLove, Lively, etc.
Also Read: Does Macy’s take AfterPay
How to Use AfterPay at Victoria’s Secret in Store
- Download and install the Afterpay App on your mobile
- Open AfterPay App and log-in
- Look up by typing in Victoria’s Secret in the AfterPay search bar. Use the in-store tab filter before running a search so that you can see a list of only those stores where you can physically shop
- Next, tap on the ‘Card’ tab on the home screen
- Follow the steps to set up an Afterpay Virtual Card that will be used for the Purchase
- Add the AfterPay card to your digital wallet like Apple Pay (accepted at Victoria’s Secret)
- At the cash register, fire up the Afterpay app and tap on the ‘Card’ tab to see the amount you have available to spend
- Tap on the ‘Authorize and pay in-store‘ button to initiate the payment process
- Next tap ‘Pay in-store with Apple Pay or Google Pay’ to authorize and launch the Afterpay Card in your digital wallet. (iPhone users use either Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode to authenticate your Afterpay purchase)
- Hold your mobile near the card reader at the register,
- You’ll see a confirmation of your purchase in the app.
- Take your items home immediately and pay your purchase total over four payments (the first installment is charged to your payment method immediately)
Alternatives to AfterPay-Other Buy Now Pay Later Options to use at Victoria’s Secret
If you are considering alternate Buy Now Pay Later Services that work at Victoria’s Secret, here are a few options:
- Klarna– Klarna works with Victoria’s Secret and this is also officially confirmed as a payment method on Victoria’s Secret website
- Zip (previously called QuadPay)– Another Buy Now Pay Later App that supports shopping at Victoria’s Secret is Zip
Other Payment Options to Buy at Victoria’s Secret
Here are some alternative payment methods you can choose to use for your purchases at Victoria’s Secret:
- American Express Discover Network, MasterCard, VISA Cards
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card PINK Credit Card
- Carte Bancaire Diners Club
- Giro Pay IDEAL
- JCB P23
- Poli Sofort
- Victoria’s Secret/PINK Gift Card & eGift Card
- Victoria’s Secret Merchandise Cards
- Apple Pay – when using our apps or mobile site
Victoria’s Secret does not accept the following payments:
- Money orders
So you do have the AfterPay option for Victoria’s Secret but only for limited users which you can check in the AfterPay App to confirm. You can also consider alternative buy now pay later options like Klarna and Zip for your payments at Victoria’s Secret.